Questions fréquemment posées sur le reiki, les huiles essentielles, la technique de libération émotionnelle, la thérapie Aromatouch, les séries d’affirmations et de méditations, et tout ce qui concerne [EM]ergie.
Ce qu’est le reiki.
Le reiki est une forme de soin complémentaire, qui renforce la capacité du corps à s’autoguérir. Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy. The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
Ce que le reiki n’est pas.
How do I prepare for my Reiki session?
- Heads up! I have a cat, so bring your allergy pills if needed
- Remove all jewellery
- Remove tight clothing, dress super comfortably!
- Avoid alcohol at least for 24 hours prior to the session (and after the session if possible)
- Avoid any other form of drug at least for 48 hours prior to the session (and after the session if possible)
- IF POSSIBLE, avoid any animal product in your diet and junk food at least for 24 hours prior to the session (and after the session if possible)
- Wash your hands right before your Reiki session with cold water
- Do not wear any strong perfumes
- Drink cold water before your session
What can happen during my Reiki session?
- Lay down on the table, arms down by your side, legs flat against the table. Keep your eyes closed, if possible, and take deep breaths throughout the session. I’ll start the session by cleansing your aura, then I’ll place my hands on your body and go over from chakra to chakra, front and back, and end the session by cleansing your aura one last time
- Everyone feels differently during a Reiki session, it is a very unique experience for each individual
- You might feel nothing at all during the session
- You might feel everything during the session
- You might get feelings later on (hours, days, weeks later)
- And all your Reiki session can be completely different each time
- A sensation of heat
- A sensation of cold
- See colours
- Past life flashes
- Involuntary movements
- Fall asleep
- Emotional responses (crying, sobbing, laughing, smiling, etc.)
- Rumbling stomach
- Urge to go to the bathroom
- Memory flashes
- Pins and needles
- Sense of your hands moving
Do I have any papers to sign before my session?
- ACKNOWLEDGEMENT & AGREEMENT document
- PRE-SESSION & POST-SESSION questionnaire
What do I do after my Reiki session?
- Wash your hands right after your Reiki session with cold water
- Drink A LOT of cold water after your session is done (throughout the rest of your day)
- If possible, take a cold shower
- Take the rest of your day slow and relax
- Do not forget to ask for a CRA receipt so you can include it in your insurance claim or taxes!
Is Reiki really for me?
Reiki is for everyone. If you are wondering if Reiki is the right and apporpriate healing practice for you, please do not hesitate to CONTACT me.
What is Aromatouch Therapy?
The Aromatouch Therapy is a very gentle and soft massage technique using essential oils, focusing on the feet, hands and spine. During the session I add a hint of energy healing and reiki.
Which oils do you use doing an Aromatouch massage?
doTERRA created a specific blend for this practice called Aromatouch. During the massage session I might also use other oils such as lavender, copaiba, deep blue, or Adaptiv.
Is Aromatouch Therapy really for me?
If you love getting soft massages, then Aromatouch Therapy is definitely for you!
How long is an Aromatouch therapy session?
Depending on the massage treatment you choose, sessions can go from 30 to 90 minutes.
What do I do after my Aromatouch massage?
Make sure to stay hydrated the rest of your day, and take it chill!
What is EFT?
Emotional Freedom Technique is an alternative treatment for physical pain and emotional distress. It’s also referred to as Tapping, or psychological acupressure, is a body and mind self-help method. It combines a gentle touch with mindful and vocal attention to thoughts and feelings. People who use this technique believe tapping the body can create a balance in your energy system and treat pain. According to its founder, Gary Craig, an energy disruption is the cause of all negative emotions and pain, and any imbalance can influence disease or sickness.
What are the benefits of doing a Tapping with an EFT practitioner?
A tapping practitioner is a professional coach, psychologist, therapist, or counselor who can work with you one-on-one or in a group setting. The practitioner will provide a safe space for you to explore and clear your emotions, help you discover the core issue of a specific challenge, assist you in identifying and clearing healing blocks you may have, and formulate effective EFT tapping statements.
How do I prepare for my EFT session?
Before we start our session, I will send you a questionnaire to help us assess which issue we need to primarily focus on. I also recommend to bring a pen and paper to take notes throughout your session.
What do I do after my EFT session?
After your session, I would invite you to journal about the feelings and emotions you felt through out this practice. Writing about your experience will help you assess and track your progress. Do not forget to drink a lot of water throughout the rest of your day. Just like Reiki, EFT moves and shifts blocked energy, and water helps with the cleansing and detoxification of the body.
Is EFT really for me?
“EFT is a simple, powerful process that can profoundly influence gene activity, health, and behavior” – Bruce Lipton, Ph.D. Sometimes, when you feel stuck with the standard options to heal your issues, it might be time to venture towards new alternatives. EFT can be your new healing practice. Tapping offers a non-invasive, gentle, soft alternative to healing.
What does [EM]ergy mean?
[EM]ergy means Energy Healing with EM. We are all energy and we are all connected. As you heal yourself, you help others heal. When you come to me for your energy healing session, I hold space for you, so you can step into compassion and love. I’m with you throughout your healing journey. I’m here to be of service, help you and support you.
How do I become a member of doTERRA?
If you are ready to become a member and an essential oil fanatic, please feel free to contact me so we can chat some more about your oily needs! You can also visit my doTERRA website, browse around, and get your membership by choosing a great enrollment kit!
Why should I become your E.O. client?
When you become one of my members, you get me as your wellness advocate, your mentor and essential oil specialist! I offer one-on-one support and guidance as you start incorporating more plant-based medicine and natural products into your lifestyle. Plus, get access to my free 10 day email course, monthly classes, inspiring community and so many other perks! “If you let the oils enter your life, your life will never be the same!”
What else should I know about doTERRA?
doTERRA has so much to offer! From CPTG essential oils, to daily supplements and care products, this company also gives back to the communities and the environment! Go check out their foundation HEALING HANDS, their responsible and sustainable sourcing mordel, CO-IMPACT SOURCING and their sourcing guides and principles SOURCE TO YOU.
How do I become your doTERRA business partner?
Wow! It would be my pleasure to tell you all about the amazing business opportunities doTERRA offers! CONTACT me and let’s schedule a one-on-one meeting to go over all the business options!
Where can I listened to your affirmation and meditation series?
Head over to youtube, and subscribe to MY CHANNEL to be kept in the loop about my series!